четверг, 5 мая 2016 г.

Group 1.1 Irina Pyshkina

Being a celebrity: dream or a nightmare?

I know that today a lot of people dream about the popularity. They want to be celebrity and ready to achieve their dream at any cost. And the ways that they use cannot always follow the moral values. Now I'll try to express you my opinion.

On the one hand, they are motivated, because this people try to achieve their aim. Another advantage is a wish to leave a trace in history and to make their families be proud of them.

But on another hand they can lose their humanity, because they strive towards their goal no matter what can happen. Of course, I can't say this about all people, because they are all different. But some of them forget about charity, kindness and etc. Furthermore, they forget to live. They can't see what is happening around because they pursuit glory. As for me, I'm really afraid of this situation, because I think that I can lose all the qualities that I have.


To sum up, I can only say, this is a very desputive question, and if you want to stay celebrity, I hope you won't lose humanity.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий